- Joined Clearview in 2002
- 18 years of private equity experience and an additional 8 years of M&A experience advising lower middle market businesses
- Huntington Holdings (Merchant Banking)
- Ocean Capital Corporation (Investment Banking)
- Kwasha Lipton (Consulting)
- MBI Industrial Medicine, Inc.
- The Barcode Group, Inc.
- St. Croix Hospice, LLC (exited)
- Elevation Labs f.k.a. Northwest Cosmetic Labs (exited)
- Xcellence, Inc. d.b.a. Xact Data Discovery (exited)
- Apothecare Pharmacy, LLC
- Hettinger Welding, LLC (exited)
- Rowmark, LLC (exited)
- QualSpec Group (exited)
- The Results Companies, LLC (exited)
- QC Supply, LLC (exited)
- M.H. Zeigler & Sons, LLC (exited)
- Hillsdale Furniture, LLC (exited)
- Active Day/Senior Care, Inc. (exited)
- Twinco-Rowmax, LLC (exited)
- B.A., Economics, magna cum laude, Union College
- M.B.A., The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
Bill and his wife Anne Marie have three daughters.